Forbrain is a mini bone conduction headset that features a microphone and a dynamic filter attached to the wishbone of such an “electronic” ear. The Forbrain multifunctional headset can be successfully used in situations such as:
- Children suffering from Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD): the Forbrain can be an additional tool to accelerate or improve attention skills in such patients.
- Children diagnosed with or at risk for autism spectrum disorder (ASD). Weak communication skills in these children are one of the main characteristics of this disorder, and even those who are more fully functional – such as those with Asperger’s syndrome – show defective language skills and sensory (partially auditory) difficulties. Forbrain can help these children improve their sensory decoding of auditory information, filtering out irrelevant sounds, reducing their sensory difficulties, and ultimately improving their attention skills.
- In children with poor performance for unknown reasons, Forbrain through all of the above mechanisms can activate a number of changes that in the long term can have an impact on their academic performance.
- In middle-aged or elderly people suffering from speech perception difficulties with perceptual noise, Forbrain can be an effective training programme to improve their perceptual potential.
- In people suffering from tinnitus, the use of Forbrain can help to reorganise their altered central auditory sound representation, leading to an improvement in the auditory disturbance that is bothering them.
Proven international techniques for effective neurorehabilitation
Normalisation and improvement of neurophysiological potential in children and adults
A team of specialists who work within a common scientific approach
A unique institution that combines medicine, psychology, biophysics, and functional diagnostics.
Try the sticker packs of our center
click on the download link