For a better understanding of the method’s action, an analogy with physical activity should be made. In recent years, it has become a norm of life for many people to exercise regularly to improve their general tone, relieve stress, and train muscle tissue. The same training is necessary for the nerve cells of the brain. Under stress, high levels of neuropsychic tension and other negative influences, the normal activity of nerve cells is depressed, nerve tissue atrophies, there is a death of nerve cells, there is a weakening of the process of neurogenesis, which reduces the overall efficiency of the brain.
These trainings are recommended to all those whose activity is connected with increased loads on the nervous system, in particular, representatives of business and management sphere.
During neurotraining you will be able to achieve the following results:
- Improve memory and concentration;
- Accelerate learning and assimilation of new information;
- Increase the effectiveness of learning foreign languages;
- Improve the general mood, reduce depressive manifestations and signs of anxiety.
- Increase the speed of reaction of both physical and thinking processes;
- Improve motor memory, due to this phenomenon – learning movement techniques will be faster.
- Reduce cravings for cigarettes, alcohol, excessive eating.
All protocols are selected individually, after consultation and a detailed study of the electroencephalogram.
Proven international techniques for effective neurorehabilitation
Normalisation and improvement of neurophysiological potential in children and adults
A team of specialists who work within a common scientific approach
A unique institution that combines medicine, psychology, biophysics, and functional diagnostics.
Try the sticker packs of our center
click on the download link