Dobo video-EEG monitoring is carried out in order to identify:
- nature of seizures – epileptic or non-epileptic? (what disease to treat, differential diagnosis of paroxysmal states).
- type of seizures – generalised, focal, other specific features
- form of epilepsy, epileptic syndrome, how to treat it properly, what drugs).
- seizure localisation
Dobo EEG video monitoring can influence:
- the decision to start or not to start drug therapy;
- the choice of drug therapy (which drugs are indicated or contraindicated for a given type of seizure or epileptic syndrome);
- evaluation of the effectiveness of treatment (this involves repeated tests as prescribed by the doctor);
- Assessing the likelihood of seizure recurrence in a patient in remission;
- Identification of the epileptogenic focus and questioning the appropriateness of surgical treatment if medication is ineffective.
Proven international techniques for effective neurorehabilitation
Normalisation and improvement of neurophysiological potential in children and adults
A team of specialists who work within a common scientific approach
A unique institution that combines medicine, psychology, biophysics, and functional diagnostics.
Try the sticker packs of our center
click on the download link